First, belated congratulations to Geoff Scott on winning the November challenge with his image “Goldstone Sunset”. His winning image is up on the main page of our website. Go to:
As the winner, Geoff has given us the theme for the new photo challenge, so here are the particulars:
Geoff has chosen “Macro with a seasonal theme” for the January meeting’s topic. “Seasonal” can mean anything you wish … it could be a blade of grass on that golf course you visited during your December vacation to Florida, a grain of sand on the beach in the Bahamas, a group of snowflakes, an ornament, a light bulb.
Please note that entries must to be shot between November 21, 2018 and January 15, the day before our next monthly meeting. We will vote for the winning image during the January 16th monthly meeting.
Also note that the Flickr discussion page will not be up until AFTER the December Social
Instruction for uploading your entry to the Flickr discussion thread:
– Go to your selected photo in your Photostream in your Flickr account
– Ensure its Privacy settings allow it to be reviewed by others before selecting it (Public)
– Click on the Share (curved arrow symbol) icon usually located around the bottom right corner
– On the new drop-down box, click EMBED
– On the next new drop-down box, select one of the Medium-sized options before copying the HTML address
– Paste this HTML address into the Reply To This Topic box on this thread
– Before posting your reply, remember to type the next photo number in the Challenge Series plus the Title of your photo in the line above your HTML address