Congratulations to Gord Carothers on winning the April challenge, following his win in March. His winning image “Upper Princess falls pool” is up on the main page of our website.
Go to: guelphphotographersguild.com
As the winner, Gord’s choice for the May challenge is below.
“For May’s GPG Challenge I think a change from the recent topics of Wildlife, Architecture and Landscapes is due.
Therefore, I think our May Challenge should be … “Urban Street Photography!”
As long as members are polite and don’t take pictures of subjects/people who object , they only have to worry about dressing for the weather and not accidently stepping out into traffic.”
Please note that entries must to be shot between April 16th and May 14th, the day before our next monthly meeting. We will vote for the winning image during the May 15th monthly meeting. Post your image to the comments section, May Challenge, on the GPG Flickr site. The Flickr site will be updated shortly.
If you have any issues posting to the FlickR site, please send your image directly to me by email. Good luck!
Instructions for uploading your entry to the April Challenge discussion thread:
– Go to your selected photo in your Photostream in your Flickr account
– Ensure its Privacy settings allow it to be reviewed by others before selecting it (Public)
– Click on the Share (curved arrow symbol) icon usually located around the bottom right corner
– On the new drop-down box, click EMBED
– On the next new drop-down box, select one of the Medium-sized options before copying the HTML address
– Paste the HTML address into the Reply To This Topic box on the April Challenge thread
– Before posting your reply, remember to type the next photo number in the Challenge Series plus the Title of your photo in the line above your HTML address
“Always put the important before the merely urgent!”
“Take nothing but photographs, leave nothing but footprints.”