Congratulations to Shari Lovell for her winning photograph “Reflections” in the May Challenge. Her photo will be posted on our website shortly.
Go to: guelphphotographersguild.com
As winner, Shari has advised us on the next challenge for June:
“What a superb presentation by Andrew (thanks again APM). So inspiring. That guy knows a thing or two about photography!!!!
Given all the tips and guidance we received I feel that we should all get out and try to put some of that education to work. So, I am suggesting “Compelling Landscapes” as our next challenge. We may not have the Rockies at our fingertips but we should all be able to identify the “star of the landscape show” even if it is just a local scene.”
Please note that entries must to be shot between May 15 th and June 18 th, the day before our next monthly meeting. We will vote for the winning image during the June 19th monthly meeting. Post your image to this discussion page.
If you have any issues posting to the FlickR site, please send your image directly to me by email. Good luck!
Instructions for uploading your entry to the June Challenge discussion thread:
– Go to your selected photo in your Photostream in your Flickr account
– Ensure its Privacy settings allow it to be reviewed by others before selecting it (Public)
– Click on the Share (curved arrow symbol) icon usually located around the bottom right corner
– On the new drop-down box, click EMBED
– On the next new drop-down box, select one of the Medium-sized options before copying the HTML address
– Paste the HTML address into the Reply To This Topic box on the April Challenge thread
– Before posting your reply, remember to type the next photo number in the Challenge Series plus the Title of your photo in the line above your HTML address