Saturday 19 October 2019 – 8:30 am to 12 noon at the Unifor Hall, 611 Silvercreek Parkway North, Guelph (North of Woodlawn Avenue)
This workshop is for people who may be new to digital photography and want to enhance the enjoyment of using their digital camera. It consists of a series of brief lectures with hands-on breakout sessions to help participants learn the range of capabilities that can be unleashed by moving beyond their digital camera’s fully automatic mode and mastering its semi-automatic and fully manual settings. Breakout sessions will be facilitated by GPG members who are familiar with the various makes/brands of cameras for each participant.
After a break for lunch (not provided), participants are encouraged to join other GPG members for an outing to the Woodlawn Cemetery to practice their new skills alongside more experienced GPG members.
- The participant’s digital camera and lens with a fully charged battery
- A formatted memory card for the camera
- If available, the operating instructions/manual for their camera
- Participants will be asked to provide contact information and the make and model of their camera to help us arrange a suitable GPG volunteer facilitator.
- This workshop is limited to 20 participants
- FREE for Current GPG members
- $20.00 for non-current GPG members — This fee will be deducted from the GPG membership fee if participants join within the 3 months following each course.
TO REGISTER Please use the Contact Us link in this website and provide your name, e-mail address, camera make and model.