Congratulations to Bill Adam winning the October challenge with his image.Unfortunately I don’t seem to have a title, given the parameters of the October challenge. The winning image will be up on the main page of our website shortly. Go to:
As the winner, Bill has given us the theme for the new photo challenge, so here are the particulars:
“Let’s go with “Monochrome Images of City Street Scenes – Day or Night”. For clarification purposes: “Monochrome photograph consisting of or displaying images in black and white or in varying tones of only one colour.”
Please note that entries must to be shot between October 16th and midnight November 19th, the day before our next monthly meeting. We will vote for the winning image during the November 20th monthly meeting.
Unfortunately, or fortunately, Dianne and I will be away on an excursion for most of November. Will update as to whom you should send images.
Instructions for uploading your entry to this discussion thread:
– Go to your selected photo in your Photostream in your Flickr account
– Ensure its Privacy settings allow it to be reviewed by others before selecting it (Public)
– Click on the Share (curved arrow symbol) icon usually located around the bottom right corner
– On the new drop-down box, click EMBED
– It appears to me that that drop down box has your HTML address highlighted in blue (?) with the medium size already chosen … forgive, somewhat colour blind, thank you genetics.
– Go to the discussion page for this month’s challenge
– Before posting your reply, remember to type the next photo number in the Challenge Series plus the Title of your photo in the line above your HTML address.
– Paste your HTML address into the Reply To This Topic box on this thread below your title and image number.