Congratulations to Doug England for winning the February challenge with his image “The Heavens Above”. His winning image is up on the main page of our website. Go to:
With Doug’s suggestion, the March 2020 Challenge topic is “Travel”, in keeping with Julian and Maggie Sales’ presentation. For once, there is no time frame on this. Go into your archives and find what you think is your best photograph from your travels!
Entries must be submitted by March 17th, the day before our next monthly meeting. We will vote for the winning image during the March 18th monthly meeting.
Please post your entries to the discussion thread on our Flickr page here: https://www.flickr.com/groups/guelphphotographersguild/discuss/72157713224790317/
Instruction for uploading your entry to the discussion thread:
– Go to your selected photo in your Photostream in your Flickr account
– Ensure its Privacy settings allow it to be reviewed by others before selecting it (Public).
– Click on the Share (curved arrow symbol) icon usually located around the bottom right corner
– On the new drop-down box, click EMBED
-That drop down box should have your HTML address highlighted in blue with the medium size already chosen
– Paste this HTML address into the Reply To This Topic box on this thread
– Before posting your reply, remember to type the next photo number in the Challenge Series plus the Title of your photo in the line above your HTML address.
As always, if you have problems submitting to Flickr, send images to me directly.