The Wednesday evening of the 27th of November will see us return to Robusta Café at 160 Macdonell Street in Downtown Guelph.Read more “November’s Evening Espresso Gathering Returns to Downtown Guelph’s Robusta Café”
Dear Guelph Photographers,
Following Kim’s wonderful presentation on “Phonography”, she has shared with us many of the resources and apps she uses for her images. Below you will find some resources to help you explore the exciting world of Phonography!
- Adobe Lightroom – iOS and Android
- Touch Retouch – iOS and Android
- Distressed FX – iOS
- Hipstamatic – iOS
- Hipstamatic TinType – iOS
- VSCO – iOS and Android
- Mextures – iOS
- Oilist – iOS
- Snapseed – iOS and Android
- Waterlogue – iOS
Accessories brought to presentation
- Joby GripTight Smartphone/Action Camera Flixible Tripod Stand Kit (Amazon)
- Mophie powerstation external battery
- olloclip Macro 7X + Macro 14X + Macro 21X Lenses for iPhone 8/7 and Plus 8/7 (Apple)
- DJI Osmo Mobile 3 SmartPhone Gimbal (Amazon)
eLearning / tutorials
- Lynda.com – https://www.lynda.com/portal/sip?org=guelphpl.ca
- iPhoneography Central
- iPhone Photography School
- App Whisperer
- Apps Uncomered on iPhoneography Central
- iPhone Phootography Awards 2018 winners’ gallery
- Mobile Photography Awards
- Digital photography review – phones
Saturday 19 October 2019 – 8:30 am to 12 noon at the Unifor Hall, 611 Silvercreek Parkway North, Guelph (North of Woodlawn Avenue)Read more “GPG Basic Photography Workshop for Beginners”
Twelve GPG members enjoyed great discussions while enjoying espresso, coffee, tea, wine and wonderful deserts at Robusta Café.
13 GPG members enjoyed our August afternoon Espresso Gathering at Arkell’s Union Market Square Café on the 28th of August 2019.Read more “August’s Afternoon Espresso Gathering at Union Market Square Café”
A very friendly group of GPG members enjoyed the usual great conversation and wonderful summer weather while having espressos, lattés, teas, wines and some amazing chocolate bombs at Robusta Café in downtown Guelph
Eleven GPG Members enjoyed wonderful butter tarts and treats at Arkell’s Union Market Square Café for our June afternoon Espresso Gathering on the 26th of June 2019.
Ten GPG members braved the cool Spring weather to attend May’s evening Espresso Gathering at Robusta Café in downtown Guelph on the 22nd of May. Wonderful espresso and treats helped fuel the great conversations.