First, congratulations to Bill Adam, a new member of the GPG, on winning the October challenge with his amazing image “Fishing the Grand in Fergus”. His winning image will be up on the main page of our website shortly! Go to:
As the winner, Bill has given us the theme for the new photo challenge, so here are the particulars:
Bill has chosen “Landscapes Featuring Clouds” for next month’s topic. As per Bill: “It’s a subject that should be attractive to all skill levels from the beginner to the “artistic” types (with apologies for the editing in quotes). Hopefully the weather cooperates over the next few weeks.”
Please note that entries must be shot between October 17th and November 20th , the day before our next monthly meeting. We will vote for the winning image during the November 21st monthly meeting.
Please post your entries to this discussion thread.
Instruction for uploading your entry to this discussion thread, remembering that this is entered through Flickr:
- Go to your selected photo in your Photostream in your Flickr account
- Ensure its Privacy settings allow it to be reviewed by others before selecting it (Public)
- Click on the Share (curved arrow symbol) icon usually located around the bottom right corner
- On the new drop-down box, click EMBED
- On the next new drop-down box, select one of the Medium-sized options before copying the HTML address
- Paste this HTML address into the Reply To This Topic box on this thread
- Before posting your reply, remember to type the next photo number in the Challenge Series plus the Title of your photo in the line above your HTML address