Congratulations to Ken Borghese winning the June challenge with his image “Guelph Lake at Sunset”. His winning image will be up on the main page of our website shortly.
As the winner, Ken has given us the theme for the new photo challenge, so here are the particulars:
“I’d like to propose “Celebrate Happy” as a challenge.We have months to experience and capture many reasons to Celebrate Happy. It could be in our homes, neighbourhood, province, country or international locations. There will be elementary, secondary and post-secondary graduations, birthdays, anniversaries, weddings, local, national and international celebrations we attend.
It’s a broad topic that, in September, should make us smile as we see and remember the summer of 2019.”
Please note that entries must to be shot between June 19 and Sept 17, the day before our next monthly meeting. We will vote for the winning image during the Sept 18th monthly meeting.
Please post your entries to the discussion thread on the Guelph Photographers Guild Flickr discussion page. https://www.flickr.com/groups/guelphphotographersguild/discuss/
Instruction for uploading your entry to this discussion thread:
– Go to your selected photo in your Photostream in your Flickr account
– Ensure its Privacy settings allow it to be reviewed by others before selecting it (Public)
– Click on the Share (curved arrow symbol) icon usually located around the bottom right corner
– On the new drop-down box, click EMBED
– On the next new drop-down box, select one of the Medium-sizedoptions before copying the HTML address
– Paste this HTML address into the Reply To This Topic box on this thread
– Before posting your reply, remember to type the next photo number in the Challenge Series plus the Title of your photo in the line above your HTML address