Congratulations to Bill Adam winning the November challenge with his image “A foggy morn on Douglas”. His winning image will be up on the main page of our website shortly.
The January 2020 Challenge topic is “Winter”.
Just a warning that there are indeed stark contrasts in most winter scenes. Handle them as you will!
Please note that entries must be shot between November 20th and January 14th, the day before our next monthly meeting. We will vote for the winning image during the January 15th monthly meeting.
Please post your entries to the Flickr page discussion thread. @
Instructions for uploading your entry to the discussion thread:
- Go to your selected photo in your Photostream in your Flickr account
- Ensure its Privacy settings allow it to be reviewed by others before selecting it (Public).
- Click on the Share (curved arrow symbol) icon usually located around the bottom right corner
- On the new drop-down box, click EMBED
-That drop down box should have your HTML address highlighted in blue with the medium size already chosen
- Paste this HTML address into the Reply To This Topic box on this thread
- Before posting your reply, remember to type the next photo number in the Challenge Series plus the Title of your photo in the line above your HTML address.
As always, if you have problems submitting to Flickr, send images to me directly.
Happy Holidays to all!