Congratulations to Hamish Duthie winning the January challenge with his image “Madawaska River, Algonquin Park”. His winning image will be up on the main page of our website shortly. Go to:
The February 2020 Challenge topic is “After Sunset, no orange” in keeping with Ariel’s presentation. Astral if you can, but after dark is fine.
Please note that entries must be shot between January 15th and February 18th, the day before our next monthly meeting. We will vote for the winning image during the February 19th monthly meeting.
Please post your entries to the Flickr discussion thread here
Instruction for uploading your entry to the discussion thread:
– Go to your selected photo in your Photostream in your Flickr account
– Ensure its Privacy settings allow it to be reviewed by others before selecting it (Public).
– Click on the Share (curved arrow symbol) icon usually located around the bottom right corner
– On the new drop-down box, click EMBED
-That drop down box should have your HTML address highlighted in blue with the medium size already chosen
– Paste this HTML address into the Reply To This Topic box on this thread
– Before posting your reply, remember to type the next photo number in the Challenge Series plus the Title of your photo in the line above your HTML address.
As always, if you have problems submitting to Flickr, send images to me directly.